LYNN COBURN, PROFESSIONAL PICKLEBALL COACH, ALL SKILL LEVELS, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!

Lynn Coburn is one of Maryland's best kept pickleball secrets. Lynn resides in Baltimore County, and coaches pickleball at several local private racquet clubs. Lynn also conducts skill specific clinic for small groups in the surrounding area who prearrange court space and time. Aside from her professional teaching career, and her professional pickleball coaching career, Lynn is a competitive tournament player at the 4.5 skill level. She recently won Gold in Pittsburg and her successful tournament history speaks for itself. But Lynn is reserved and not one to promote her self, nor does she ever boast about her competitive successes. In my opinion, I would rank Lynn Coburn as one of the best women's pickleball players in Maryland. Lynn Coburn is simply the best professional pickleball coach, I have ever had, including my friends Sarah & Linh Ansboury, who I will be seeing in person next week. Sorry Sarah,

When Lynn coached me, she hit the pickleball out of the park.  Her analysis and assessment of my practice point play identified specific areas that I need to improve and/or include as part of my overall game play. Lynn ran me through a series of specialized drills that instantly began to improve my delivery of specific shots with accuracy and purpose. 

Although Lynn was complimentary about my skill sets and level of play, she also recommended that I have the ability to play more aggressively, Attack more and defend less.

Lynn and I also discussed the feasibility and practicality of how and when to execute the "ERNIE" shot. But that's a subject for another post.

Intermediate players near the advance level or advance level players will learn a lot on improving their game or correcting their weaknesses. Lynn's coaching style is positive and successful.  Regardless of your skill level, one session with Lynn Coburn, and you will come away as a much smarter and improved player.

Lynn also has a new FACEBOOK PAGE full of pickleball playing tips, and skill improving recommendations.  Check it out and tell your pickleball friends to check it out.

Comments

Post a Comment

name:

email:

comment:

Popular posts from this blog

UNFORCED ERRORS A PICKLEBALL PLAYERS WORST NIGHTMARES

DOUBLES PICKLEBALL LADDER LEAGUE TEMPLATES.

SO YOU WANT TO TEACH PICKLEBALL